NETTING – CATAMARAN
Hampidjan Australia distributes knotless Dyneema® netting, ideal for Catamaran and Trimaran multihull trampoline netting.
UC Silver netting provides excellent performance, high strength, low weight trampoline net for ultimate use.
ULTRA CROSS (UC) SILVER KNOTLESS DYNEEMA® NETTING, MULTIHULL TRAMPOLINE
UC Silver is a highly-advanced form of knotless netting, made from Dyneema® fibers, that delivers superior strength and performance over conventional knotless netting. Knots are eliminated, braids are balanced with 4 strand construction, and filaments run continuously throughout the netting so twine strength is maximized in every direction.
- • Dyneema® is the strongest, lightest weight fiber ever made!
- • Up to 15 times stronger than quality steel; up to 40% stronger than aramid fibers, both on weight for weight basis
- • 40mm BK designation is the measurement of the diamond when stretched or pulled tight
- • Single Mesh Breaking Strength is approx. 765 Lbs.(346kg)
- • Twine diameter is approx. 1/8in (3.1mm)
- • Manufactured and offered in a width of 100 Diamond Meshes wide. when expanded to 7/8″ square net openings, it will typically cover approx. 10 feet wide.
|10 ft x 5 ft||6 lbs / 2.7kgs|
|10 ft x 10 ft||11 lbs / 5.0kgs|
|10 ft x 15 ft||16 lbs / 7.3kgs|
|10 ft x 20 ft||21 lbs / 9.5kgs|
- • Efficient construction
- • Mesh Uniformity
- • Highest Strength
- • Lightest Weight
- • Abrasion and U.V.
- • Light Resistant
No downloads for this product.